Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Search Your Lesson

Shall

Photobucket
Photobucket

More Examples of "Shall"

Modal UsePositive FormsNegative FormsYou can
also use:
shall
future action(British form)
I shall be replaced by someone from the New York office.I shall be there by 8:00.I shall not be replaced after all.I shall not be there. I have a previous obligation.will
shall
suggestions
Shall we begin dinner?Shall we move into the living room?should
shall
volunteering,
promising
(British form)
I shall take care of everything for you.I shall make the travel arrangements. There's no need to worry.I shall never forget you.I shall never give up the fight for freedom.will
shall
inevitability(British form)
Man shall explore the distant regions of the universe.We shall overcome oppression.Man shall never give up the exploration of the universe.He shall not be held back. 
More Modal verbs
èOur culture èAbout our blogs èComments on LEB èProfessional CoursesèHelp


1 comment: