Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Search Your Lesson

Simple present Negative

Photobucket
1. I speak English. 

2. She speaks Spanish. 

3. You have a car. 

4. We're Ukrainian. 

5. It's cold. 

6. He smokes. 

7. She studies a lot. 

8. He fixes cars. 

9. I know. 

10. You understand. 

11. He needs more money.

12. We want it. 

13. It snows. 

14. They like it. 

15. I'm done. 

Answers 

1. I don't speak English.
2. She doesn't speak Spanish.
3. You don't have a car.
4. We're not Ukrainian.
5. It's not cold.
6. He doesn't smoke.
7. She doesn't study a lot.
8. He doesn't fix cars.
9. I don't know.
10. You don't understand.
11. He doesn't need more money.
12. We don't want it.
13. It doesn't snow.
14. They don't like it.
15. I'm not done.

5 comments:

  1. O/l liyana apita mewa wadagath, thawaduratath me sewaya karagena yanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. keep it up LEB. meken godak ayawa english walata kittu karanawa

      Delete